Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Kingston, WA. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified mechanics at Flying Wrench Services
employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Below are some of the many auto repair services that we offer:
Other: 24 hr road side
24 hr road side
Aftermarket diesel performance
Motorhome drive train
- Air Conditioning
- Air Filter Replacement
- Axle Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Belts & Hoses
- Brake Systems
- Clutch Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Exhaust System
- Fuel Injection
- Oil Change
- Power Steering
- Tire Pressure
- Wheel Alignment
- Other: 24 hr road side
Oil and Oil Filter Service
Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever is first. It's an essential way to maximize engine protection.
Cooling System Service
Our team will flush the cooling system, conduct a pressure test, check hoses and cap and check connections.
Air Conditioning Service
One of our trained air conditioning specialists will inspect your car's air conditioner, all A/C lines, evaporator and compressor for leaks and wear.
We will remove old worn-out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer case.
Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup
Using specialized equipment, our technicians will quickly and effectively clean intake manifolds, ports, intake valves and combustion chambers and install injector cleaning additives in tanks. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
Power Steering Flush
Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car's power steering unit. Next, we will flush old, worn-out contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure.
Using the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we will install a safe and effective cleaner to suspend harmful varnish and sludge from the transmission valve body, torque converter and lines and install new high-tech fluid with conditioners.
Heavy Trucks and Trailers
- Perform full lube and services on all trucks
- Repair and replace entire brake systems, including turning or replacing rotors
- Remove and replace clutch assemblies, including flywheel turning
- Repair or replace cross members, axles and springs
- Remove and replace transmissions
- Full engine rebuilds
- Can repair any misc. items that need attention
- Perform full chassis and engine services, brakes. etc.
- Have drive train specialists
- Allison automatic transmission flushing unit
- Ability to run full computer diagnostics
- Authorized Bank's Power dealer
- We have WABO (structural) certified welders
- All of our service trucks have mobile welding units and cranes
- Multiple mechanics who have many years experience welding
- Certified to perform D.O.T. inspections on trucks as well as trailers
- We offer mobile service if you are pulled over. We can repair and certify your vehicle for what your equipment was initially red tagged for.
Heavy Equipment Repair
- Track and find parts for all machine types and sizes
- Perform the necessary preferred repairs on all machine types and sizes
Tractor Repair And Service
- Perform routine maintenance
- Perform any repair needed for any type of equipment