Have questions? See answers to some of our most common questions! Please contact us if you don't find the answer here.
- Core Charge
- Is my order secure?
- Don't see a product you're looking for?
- Can performance upgrades increase fuel mileage?
- Should my EGR be removed?
A core credit cannot be issued until the MFG has deemed the core reusable.
- The core cost will be charged at the time of sale
- When returning a core please message and inform Flying Wrench Performance of thetracking # the core was returned with. Also, if needed, the RGA/RMA.
- Once delivered the manufacturer will confirm the core is rebuildable and our customer will receive a credit within 60 days.
Yes. Flying Wrench Performance uses PCI compliant server to host our online store. We use Paypal payment services as well as Authorize.net to ensure customer safety through a trusted digital payment platform.
If you're looking for a specific product that's not on our site, give us a call or email and with our vast network of vendors we can generally find what you need.
In a variety of cases, yes. However Fuel mileage can vary based on on level of horsepower and driver habits.
In short, no. A properly functioning emissions system optimizes air quality. We offer a variety of ways to increase functionality while keeping the emissions system intact.