Shipping & Returns
- Core Charge
- Do you ship outside of the US?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- Is shipping really free?
- Do you ship same day?
- Do you stock parts or drop ship?
- What could cause a shipping delay?
- Are lead times for products shipped by manufacturer accurate?
- What is your return policy?
- Is there a cost on returns?
- How do the warranties work?
A core credit cannot be issued until the MFG has deemed the core reusable.
- The core cost will be charged at the time of sale
- When returning a core please message and inform Flying Wrench Performance of thetracking # the core was returned with. Also, if needed, the RGA/RMA.
- Once delivered the manufacturer will confirm the core is rebuildable and our customer will receive a credit within 60 days.
For orders over $200 in the contiguous US lower 48 states (Excluding Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico), shipping via ground shipping is FREE (excluding any truck/over-sized shipping).
Yes, any orders received before 12:00pm PST will ship the same business day on in stock items.
Both. Most items may be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer, also known as drop shipped. Some items may be shipped directly from our location.
Shipping delays can potentially happen when the wrong address is entered. If the shipping company can not deliver the package due to weather, or during holidays.
Lead times are an estimated timeline based on our past experience with the manufacturer, however we do our best to ensure they are correct.
All returns require prior authorization. Flying Wrench can only accept new, unopened items for return. We are unable to accept ANY electrical item, including lights for return, NO EXCEPTIONS. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Flying Wrench Performance within SEVEN (7) Days of receiving your merchandise in order to receive a cash refund. Any return after SEVEN (7) days will be eligible for an in-store credit. No return received after 30 days will be accepted.
Yes, The customer is responsible for return freight. Parts orders can be customer preference on delivery time.
All parts are covered only by the Manufacturer's Warranties and/or Guarantees.